10 Symptoms That You Should Never, Ever Ignore In Your Shih Tzu

Page 2 of 10

2. Fatigue or lethargy

Dogs are naturally active, but if they behave strangely, your pet might probably want to tell you something. If your dog looks so exhaustive or irritated for long time or for several days, do not make a second doubt and bring them immediately to your vet.

d48cc58a738e32e32952496055ca3417

Back
Continue

You may also like...

Comments

13 Responses

1. I’d like to know some stuff about the Lhasa Apsos signs of things what exercises are supposed to haveand more

2. Pat Artrip says:

Three Shih Tzus have problems with crystals any remedy

3. Sheryl Leigh Hardin says:

Looking for a akc registered shih tzu as close to ky as possible. Thank you.

4. Gale says:

I only feed my 2 babies Urinary SO. After a $800.00 surgery, it is sure worth the extra money to feed them a food that helps fight the crystals! Talk to you vet πŸ™‚

5. Sheila noble says:

My little one was hospitalized and checked for pancreatitis. Results came back normal but crystals were still present after 30 days. My vet ran an allergy panel on my dog and she is allergic to everything in dog food except chicken and white fish. Found a food that had no other meat but chicken and no salmon oil or grains and she is great.

6. Dana says:

Sheila Noble can u please give me the name of the food??

7. Linda Becker says:

My shih tzu is 12 years old. He had 3 bladder surgeries because of crystals. This was 2 & 3 years ago. We took away all treats & he has been on Royal Canin urinary SO morsels in gravy ever since. I also mix the dry urinary SO in his food as both are a little expensive but totally worth it. He eats this twice a day. Also put water in with his food as sometimes a cause of crystals can be lack of water. He has not had any problems for 2 years now & is doing great. Please do not give them any treats. This can cause crystals also. Mine loved treats. My vet suggested to take a can of his morsels in gravy & make up treats with this & freeze them. I use 5 to 6 cans every six weeks or so & make up the treats. He gets these twice a day. I don’t worry, knowing that these treats are actually his dog food. He loves the food & there are no worries. Good luck with your three!

8. Colleen says:

Sheila Noble, I’d also love to know the name of the food! Thank you!

9. Sharen says:

Please tells the name of the dog food.

10. Linda Pease says:

Only by prescription by your Vet or take prescription to Petsmart or other pet store!
    -Royal Canin Urinary SO
    -Hills Science Diet Urinary C/D canine

11. Raine Pierce says:

My little one has Cushings Disease. What are these crystals found in the kidneys? Should I be concerned? My dog is doing pretty well at age 17.

12. hello, you guys have readers all over the world, how about putting a google translator to facilitate our reading? thank you!!!

13. Billie J breakiron says:

My shizzu cough through her nose she is 3 year’s old and walks around when this happens and refuses to eat